Thursday, June 24, 2010

Day 1: June 24th- Wild Rivers and Gibby?



Hi! My name is Summer! I'm fourteen and currently living in southern California.

This blog is mainly for my own enjoyment and to remember my summer of 2010.

Well, today was my first day of summer! I went to Wild Rivers with my Tasha and Katie. Wild Rivers is an awesome, super fun water park. We all have season passes, so we plan on going a bunch this summer.

We met up with some boys, Dwight, Nate, Dillon, and Michael.

While in line for Patriot, aka the best ride ever, I saw the actor who plays Gibby on Icarly, Noah Munck. He lives very close to here and goes to Wild Rivers regularly.


Isn't he adorable??

Well today was pretty successful but I got pretty burnt.

Gonna go eat pizza. Later <3

No comments:

Post a Comment