Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 7: June 30th-And I Came Here to Make you Dance Tonight...


So today I went with my dearest grandmother to go to this really neat book store.

I don't normally read, but it's always fun to look around. I bought a spanish book, a bunch of magazines, and some teen book.

While I was in there I caught 2 guys staring at me, and when I looked at them they turned away and were laughing. One said something like "Woah, I mean I just turned around"

I kept seeing them throughout the store, by consequence? I think so. Ahah one was cute-


Anyways, were coming to some place called Door County tomorrow. Yay?


Bleh, so I am currently babysitting my brother! I'm eating pizza. Delish!


XOXOX SUMMER

PS.
Favorite song of the moment: Guilty Pleasure + Hot Mess by: Cobra Starship

No comments:

Post a Comment